The Open Space Advisory Committee Meeting of Monday, June 6, 2022 is Cancelled.
June 6, 2022 (Public Notice)
TOWNSHIP OF MONROE
OPEN SPACE ADVISORY COMMITTEE OF THE TOWNSHIP MONROE
All regular business that was scheduled to be conducted at the Open Space Advisory Committee Meeting will be held In-Person and broadcasted live via Zoom Meeting beginning at 7:00 PM on Monday, June 6, 2022. You may access the meeting via URL by downloading the Zoom Meeting App or visiting the following website:
Meeting ID: 501 818 2716 Passcode: 5sDieb
Be advised that members of the public can participate in said meeting by submitting comments by email to the Open Space Advisory Committee Secretary, Jenn Harbison, at email@example.com by 3:00PM the day of the meeting, June 6, 2022. The comments should be limited to 250 words. These comments will be read into the record by the Commission Chairperson during the public comment period.
Residents can view the meeting as detailed above. The Open Space Advisory Committee will hold this meeting in-person and via online meeting forum.
Positions in this title perform routine clerical work within a structured work setting. Incumbents work under close supervision with clearly defined guidelines and operating procedures. Under direction performs a variety of clerical tasks which involve computing, classifying, verifying data, reconciliation of accounts, records, and documents; does other related duties as required. Incumbents must be computer literate and have strong communication skills. Must be capable of prioritizing, organizing incoming records promptly, and have strong analytical and organizational skills.
Example of some software applications used are Laserfiche, Word, Outlook and Excel.
NOTE: The definition and examples of work for this title are for illustrative purposes only. A particular position using this title may not perform all duties listed in this job specification. Conversely, all duties performed on the job may not be listed.
EXAMPLES OF WORK:
- Under the direction of the Municipal Clerk/Records Custodian, incumbent performs a variety of technical and clerical support functions to include data entry, archives and records management, copy room and mailroom activities. Assignments may be given on a daily basis and work is reviewed through direct observation and feedback from departmental users.
- Performs support role in providing information to the public and municipal departments on retention and disposition of records.
- Assists with other clerical duties to include sorting of inter-office mail within and outside of townhall, answering the telephone and providing information and referral to users from other departments.
- Receives, screens, reviews and verifies documents. Reviews and checks assigned reports, applications, and other documents for corrections and completeness; refers problems to a lead worker or supervisor for resolution.
- Sorts, indexes, and files checks, cash stubs, vouchers, requisitions and other materials, numerically, alphabetically, or according to other predetermined classification; maintains such files.
- Receives applications, documents, forms and fees; screens, sorts and assembles this information for further processing. Including outside mail.
- Assembles materials and forms for distribution as directed. Hand stamps letters, papers, and other documents.
- Provides general, routine information in person and over the telephone; refers complicated or non-routine inquiries to appropriate staff.
- Prepares routine reports or assists in the preparation of reports by gathering data, tabulating results, and/or preparing simple charts. Maintains records and files.
- Will be required to learn to utilize various types of electronic and/or manual recording and computerized information systems used by the agency, office, or related units.
One (1) year or more of experience in clerical work preferred.
High school diploma, GED or greater
$19.29 per hour
The Environmental Protection Commission Meeting of May 16, 2022 is CANCELLED and will not be rescheduled.