- SPRING LEAF COLLECTION
- Household Special Waste Program Gloucester County
- Affordable Housing in Monroe Township 2015
- OEM Hazard Mitigation Plan Community Participation
- PUBLIC NOTICE ! Proposals for Banking Services
- Recycle Guide and Bulk pickup guide 2015
- ATTENTION VOTERS CHANGING POLLING LOCATION !!!
- Gloucester County partners with Monroe and Woodbury.
- 2014 Mayor's State of the Municipality Address
- Sign up for Alerts from Monroe Township OEM
- Notice to Pet Owners in Monroe Township
- Foreclosure Facts and Prevention Resources
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
ATTENTION MONROE TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
2015 Public Works Department Saturday Drop-Off
The Monroe Township Department of Public Works will be open to Township Resident’s ONLY
for the disposal of household trash, yard debris and recyclables effective
Saturday, May 2, 2015 – Saturday, September 26, 2015
from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Proper ID will be requested upon arrival to our facility.
BAGGED GRASS RECYCLING
Effective May 11, 2015 through September 30, 2015 bagged grass will be collected weekly.
Every effort will be made to remove grass bags the same day as garbage collection.
Grass bags are not to be placed curbside earlier than 6 p.m. the day immediately preceding collection.