ATTENTION MONROE TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS:
“LAST DAY TO PAY, THE AUGUST TAX QUARTER IS AUGUST 17TH “
- Attention: Important Tax information for Monroe
- Public Notice!! Notice of Intent to Award contract under a National Cooperative Purchasing Program
- Attention: Rehabilitation to County Bridge 7-O-3 over Squankum Branch on East Malaga Road-County Route 659.
- Attention Planning Board Meeting of 7/9/15 – Application #1839 – Grandview Mews
- Farmland Assessment
- Zoning Board of Adjustment Change of Meeting
- Household Special Waste Program Gloucester County
- Affordable Housing in Monroe Township 2015
- OEM Hazard Mitigation Plan Community Participation
- Recycle Guide and Bulk pickup guide 2015
- ATTENTION VOTERS CHANGING POLLING LOCATION !!!
- Gloucester County partners with Monroe and Woodbury.
- Sign up for Alerts from Monroe Township OEM
- Notice to Pet Owners in Monroe Township
- Foreclosure Facts and Prevention Resources
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
ATTENTION MONROE TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
Beginning Monday, 8/3, all limbs, branches and small trees/bushes/shrubs shall be no longer than four feet,tied in bundles not to exceed 40 pounds in weight and placed neatly at the curb line for collection. There shall be no collection of limbs or branches larger than 3 inches in diameter, logs, tree trunks or stumps as per Chapter 239 on the Monroe Township Code.
All bundled brush must be scheduled for bulk pickup with the Public Works Department on your scheduled collection day. Loose brush and branches may be dropped off at the Public Works Department Monday – Friday between 7 a.m. – 2 p.m. or Saturday’s through the end of September from 8 a.m. to Noon.
2015 Public Works Department Saturday Drop-Off
The Monroe Township Department of Public Works will be open to Township Resident’s ONLY for the disposal of household trash, yard debris and recyclables effective Saturday, May 2, 2015 – Saturday, September 26, 2015 from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. Proper ID will be requested upon arrival to our facility.
BAGGED GRASS RECYCLING Effective May 11, 2015 through September 30, 2015 bagged grass will be collected weekly. Every effort will be made to remove grass bags the same day as garbage collection.
Grass bags are not to be placed curbside earlier than 6 p.m. the day immediately preceding collection.