- NOTICE TO BIDDERS – Pfeiffer Center ADA Upgrades
- NOTICE TO BIDDERS – Owens Park Irrigation
- Request for Proposals - Addendum - Consultant to Conduct a Study, Identify Immediate Needs and Ensure Interoperability with the Gloucester County Emergency Communications Infrastructure System
- PUBLIC NOTICE – Request for Proposals – Consultant to Conduct a Study, Identify Immediate Needs and Ensure Interoperability with the Gloucester County Emergency Communications Infrastructure System
- Williamstown Fire Co. BBQ Fundraiser
- Monroe Township EMS Night !
- 2017 Memorial Day Parade Press Release !
- Monroe Township Gloucester County Bridge Repair Work and Guide rail Improvements to Structure 8-N-4
- Monroe Township Zoning Board of Adjustment Meeting Cancelled
- "Knights of Columbus Hall, Lets Play Bingo Every Wednesday The Estate at Monroe" All Proceeds go to Charity
- Gloucester County Household Hazardous Waste Program
- ATTENTION ! Gloucester County Prescription Medication Drop Box Information & Locations
- Monroe Township Zoning Board of Adjustment Reorganization Meeting !
- Monroe Township Planning Board Reorganization Meeting !
- Information and resources for families of substance users and those in recovery !
- Eagle Scout Project, Old Glory Drop off Site Troop 161
- DISPOSE OF YOUR PRESCRIPTION DRUGS - RX Drug Take Back Information
- PUBLIC WORKS ANNOUNCEMENT !
- Monroe Affordable Housing Availability
- Great Article ! "Development is the Heart of it all for Williamstown"
- Gloucester County Clerk Satellite Office in Monroe Township
- Attention: Energy Assistance Information August is LIHEAP Action Month
- Attention: Important Tax Information for Monroe Township
- OEM Hazard Mitigation Plan Community Participation
- Sign up for Alerts from Monroe Township OEM
- Foreclosure Facts and Prevention Resources
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
ATTENTION MONROE TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
MONROE TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
There will be no bulk pickup Friday, June 30, 2017, as this is the 5th Friday of the month.
-If your regular garbage collection is Monday or Thursday your next bulk pickup will be Saturday, July 8, 2017, due to the July 4th holiday closing.
-If your regular garbage collection is Tuesday or Wednesday your next bulk pickup will be Friday, July 14, 2017.
You may call 856-629-4444 or email email@example.com to arrange your next bulk pickup.
****As per Chapter 239-3A, receptacles or other items to be disposed of shall be placed roadside any time after 6:00 p.m. of the day immediately preceding the day of collection,
but no later than 6:30 a.m. of the day of collection. After collection, any containers shall be removed from the curbside by no later than 8:00 p.m. of the day of collection.****