- Affordable Housing in Monroe Township 2015
- OEM Hazard Mitigation Plan Community Participation
- PUBLIC NOTICE ! Proposals for Banking Services
- Recycle Guide and Bulk pickup guide 2015
- ATTENTION VOTERS CHANGING POLLING LOCATION !!!
- Gloucester County partners with Monroe and Woodbury.
- Monroe Township Awarded 2014 Sustainable Jersey Grant
- Monroe Township Public Works Summer Saturday Schedule
- Household Hazardous Waste Disposal
- 2014 Mayor's State of the Municipality Address
- Sign up for Alerts from Monroe Township OEM
- Notice to Pet Owners in Monroe Township
- Foreclosure Facts and Prevention Resources
- Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program (LIHEAP)
ATTENTION MONROE TOWNSHIP RESIDENTS
Public Works Department Saturday Drop-Off Please be advised, the final Saturday drop-off for the 2014 calendar year will be Saturday, September 27th from 8 a.m. – 12 p.m. If you have any questions please contact the Public Works Department at 856-629-4444
Weekly Grass Collection Please be advised, weekly curbside grass bag collection has ended for the 2014 calendar year. Grass bags will only be collected on your designated bulk waste collection day.