Effective, Monday July 7th, all municipal offices will be open. Face coverings are required to protect the employees and the residents of Monroe Township from the spread of the Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19).
- Emergency services will continue, following guidelines of Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the State of New Jersey Department of Health.
- Trash and recycling collection will continue as scheduled.
- Public parks will remain open.
- Virtual court sessions are being conducted until further notice.
- Public events are cancelled until further notice.
Please click here Monroe Township Office of Emergency Management for updates regarding COVID-19 and sign up for alerts at http://www.gloucesteralert.com.
Thank you for your understanding during this unprecedented situation. The Township supports protecting the health and safety of the employees, residents, and families of the Township of Monroe. The Township will continue to monitor the situation and provide updates as necessary.